A huge thank you to the following people and companies who have all supported us through the Go Fund Me crowdfunding website.
To support us, please visit our Go Fund Me page.
Sponsorship offers you the opportunity to align your brand with Wells Theatre Festival’s ethos of giving back to the local community.
Sponsorship offers your company the opportunity to:
- Reach new audiences
- Receive the highest priority ticket access
- Entertain your clients
- Offer your employees, clients and partners ‘money can’t buy’ behind the scenes experiences including backstage tours and meeting the cast and artistic teams
- Convey ethical corporate values and a strong CSR agenda by becoming involved in our pioneering education programmes
Please contact Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about festival sponsorship packages.
We need people who love theatre to join us back and front of house.
In addition to the organisation leading up the festival, we are recruiting volunteers interested in working with us to deliver the festival during Thursday 12 to Sunday 15 July 2018.
Volunteers should be willing to help with a wide range of tasks which are likely to include:
- Looking after workshop leaders and guests
- Venue contact – hosting a workshop or performance space
- Supporting visiting theatre companies
- Serving refreshments
- Guiding festival visitors
- Ushers and front of house for shows
- Collecting and sharing feedback
Volunteers will need to be able to work long days and will need to attend an induction meeting in the week before the festival.
The theatre festival volunteer team will have free access to the festival.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Ros at email@example.com
We are run by volunteers, and our funding comes entirely from ticket sales, our crowdfunding supporters and the generosity of our sponsors.
We need income to manage the complexity of putting on the festival – including staging, lights, health and safety, signage etc. and the funding of educational workshops.
We have a crowdfunding page on the Go Fund Me website, at which you can donate as little or as much as you want to. Plus, we’re also looking for sponsors (email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of sponsorship packages).
We’re always on the look-out for interesting performances and workshops that can help to make Wells Theatre Festival a success.
If you want to be involved either this year or next year, please contact Ros in the first instance at email@example.com, providing as much detail as you can about your or your theatre company’s proposed involvement. Alternatively, you can send us a message now. Thanks