Don’t forget to bring:
- Your ticket Booking Reference and credit/debit card used to make payment for your tickets.
- Travel information or directions to venue (see map on website).
- For outside performances, additional warm layers of clothing or other protection against the British weather is advised, along with a blanket!
- Raked seating will be provided for the Shakespeare performance on Cathedral Green, but for all other outside performances we would suggest you bring a camping chair or picnic rug, as there will be no seating available for those. Please Note: Any chairs you bring will be positioned behind those seated on the ground.
- Your own picnic.
To ease and enhance your visit, you’ll find:
- Lots of car parking – see our handy map showing the car parks in Wells.
- The marquee/bar on Cathedral Green – open before, during the interval and after the Shakespeare production, selling alcoholic and soft drinks.
- A range of further eating options from afternoon tea before the performance or pre/post performance suppers and drinks at one of the many restaurants and cafés in Wells.
- A dedicated and friendly team (wearing blue Festival T-shirts!) who want to make your Wells Theatre Festival experience as enjoyable as possible.
We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!