Don’t forget to bring:
- Your ticket Booking Reference and credit/debit card used to make payment for your tickets
- Travel information or directions to venue (see map on website)
- Additional warm layers of clothing or other protection against the British weather for all Cathedral Green performances!
- Bring a blanket, picnic rug or camping chair. Please Note: Chairs will be positioned behind those seated on the ground.
- Your own picnic OR: We can provide a sumptuous picnic created by the Greek Taverna. Details below!
Picnics prepared by the Greek Taverna, Wells
The Meat picnic at £12.90 per person includes:
Salad, Ntolmades (vine leaves stuffed with rice and herbs), Bread, Tzatziki Dip, Houmous, Courgette and Feta Pie, Greek Sausages, Baklava
The Vegetarian picnic at £10.90 per person includes:
Salad, Ntolmades (vine leaves stuffed with rice and herbs), Bread, Tzatziki Dip, Houmous, Courgette and Feta Pie, Aubergine in Red Wine and Feta, Baklava
Please call 01749 939533 or visit: www.sungreektaverna.co.uk/wells-theatre-festival/ for further details or to book your picnic.
To ease and enhance your visit, you’ll find:
- Lots of car parking – see our handy map showing the car parks in Wells
- The Tent/bar, open before and throughout the production of Romeo and Juliet selling alcoholic and soft drinks, tea and coffee and other light refreshments
- A range of further eating options from afternoon tea before the performance or pre/post performance suppers and drinks at one of the many restaurants and cafés in Wells
- A dedicated and friendly team who want to make your Wells Theatre Festival experience as enjoyable as possible
We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!